Soldiers of the Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soldiers of the Flame

Soldiers of the Flame official Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions for the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Munchkinman

Munchkinman

Suggestions for the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for the Guild   Suggestions for the Guild Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:14 am

We are always looking for ways to improve the guild, if you have any ideas or suggestions please post them here!

To start us off i got a few ideas of my own :
-Raffles!-
Seen it done in many guilds and a GREAT way to get money in the guild bank while providing a fun activity.
Here is how they did it: Every friday the GM Hosted the raffle at 9:00pm server time. Everyone who wanted in had to send a letter to him containing one gold before that time. At 9:00 he would then roll a number for every person entered and the winner got 10g-with all profit going to guild bank.

-Quiz!-
Pretty much same as raffle except at 9:00 Gm would ask a random Question about WoW
For example: What is the name of the last boss in Scarlet Monestary - Graveyard?
The first person to say the correct answer in guild chat wins and recieved the reward with proceeds going to guild bank.

-Random Act of Kindness-
Players may enter their name on a list on the forums. One day a week, Saturday for example, a random player is selected from the list and everybody focuses on helping that specific person out all day. Anything they need - instance runs, quest help, proffesion leveling - is givin to them that day. If we prefer we could also charge an admission fee of 1g or so to get on the list- money going to guild bank.

So tell me what you think of these and post any other ideas you might have!
Back to top Go down
Beeramus

Suggestions for the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Suggestions for the Guild Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 11:28 pm

I love the idea of a "lottery". I would definitely participate if I'm on at that time. I also would love to select a person to help. Since I've joined this guild, everyone has been really awesome and helped me out a lot. I espicially appreciate their patience since I am still pretty new and have millions of questions. I've heard a lot of things about guilds, but I am glad that I was invited to this one. I'm lvl 25 (for now), but would love to help out anyone lower than me lvl and quest. I have to repay the favors since joining.

I want to know how to deposit stuff in the guild bank. I've come accross a lot of stuff and sold it to clear out my bags. I'm sure some of the stuff I pass up on would be great for someone who might need it.

Take care all
Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Guild
Page 1 of 1