Soldiers of the Flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soldiers of the Flame

Soldiers of the Flame official Forum.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell Us About You

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaucous
Admin

Tell Us About You Empty
PostSubject: Tell Us About You   Tell Us About You Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:18 am

I'll start.
My name is Jeff, I go by JB.
I play soccer competively on a club team where I live.
I am currently a sophmore in college where im a double major in English and History.
Music is my passion. I play drums, guitar, keyboard, and bass in 2 different bands.
I enjoy the hell out of some video games (obviously).
Hmmm.. thats about it.... now its your turn guys!!!
G
Back to top Go down
https://soldiersoftheflame.board-directory.net
Epherni

Tell Us About You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You   Tell Us About You Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:14 pm

Names Richard

OK now comes the EWWWWWW I am 56 been gaming a VERY long time and use it to relax. I am a systems Engineer and maintain the Union Pacific Railroads Data Center in Omaha. I am a very Social player who Loves doing Quests and helping where I can so just ask. I am married and between my Wife and I we have 13 Kids (All grown THANK GOD) lol! Other hobbies are Cars as I am restoring a 84 Corvette at the moment and tool around in a Monte Carlo. So what about the rest of you all. Love to hear what you likes and dislikes are and lets make this a FUN Guild>

BTW

I play EQ, EQ2, Tabula Rasa, Vanguard, FFXI. LOL Told my wife its eihter gaming or Bars and Women and Gaming is much cheaper. If the guild gets bigger I could reactivate my Ventrilo server. Its sure is easier with it.
Back to top Go down
Munchkinman

Munchkinman

Tell Us About You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You   Tell Us About You Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:42 am

Hey the name is Drew, they call me Droopy

I'm 16, love gaming and tired of lousy guilds. Every time I see a guild full of good members go down becuase of bad leadership a little peice of me dies inside. As the GM i promise to do anything in my power to keep this guild active, fun, and beneficial to every member in it. I'm sure, with the help of our great Sub GM and teasurers this guild will be very sucessful Very Happy

Gaming runs in the family and 2 of my 3 brothers play WoW as well as my dad. I'm in school but still find at least 3-6 hours a day to play WoW and only wish that my body have to sleep. I play football in a tiny town that loses every game cuz it plays teams 4 times as big.

Also, i just wanted to thank everyone involved in making this awesome website cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tell Us About You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You   Tell Us About You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us About You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of the Flame :: General Guild Info :: General-
Jump to: